About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Subject options
THERE IS NO FURTHER ENTRY INTO THIS COURSE.
1. The Selection Committee will evaluate the applicant’s ability to pursue the course successfully using the following criteria:
- A four year degree with at least a H3 (65%) average
- An undergraduate degree, with at least a H3 (65%) average
and at least 2 years of documented industry experience.
2. The Selection Committee may conduct interviews and tests and call for referee reports and employer references to elucidate any of the matters referred to above.
All students studying at the University of Melbourne must satisfy the University's English language entry requirements in accordance with Selection Principles: Regulation 11.1.A2 – Admission and Selection to Courses.
For graduate students the University's English language entry requirements are set out at:
The University of Melbourne English Language Bridging Program (UMELBP)
The UMELBP provides a direct English language pathway from Hawthorn-Melbourne to specific courses at the University of Melbourne. Students who have achieved an IELTS band 0.5 lower than their University of Melbourne course entry requirement may be able to proceed directly to their University studies upon successful completion of the UMELBP. More information is available from the Hawthorn Melbourne website.
The Melbourne School of Engineering's English Language alternative may affect the duration and cost of your course.
Core participation requirements
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/