- Graduate Certificate in Indigenous Arts Management
- Entry and participation requirements
About this course
Currently enrolled students:
Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development
Faculty of VCA and MCM
The University of Melbourne
Ground Floor, Hub Building 863
234 St Kilda Rd,
Southbank Vic 3006 Australia
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant dicipline and at least one year's full-time, documented, relevant work experience; or
- A two-year postsecondary course of study with at least three years of full-time, documented, relevant work experience; or
- Five years of full-time, documented, relevant work experience in Indigenous arts and/or Indigenous community-based cultural work.
- Applicants are expected to demonstrate a commitment to the development of various aspects of the Indigenous arts sector including arts production, law, policy, intellectual property protection, communication and marketing.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (Cwth 2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.
The University is dedicated to provide support to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 29 October 2019