About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Subject options
- Majors, minors and specialisations
|Award title||Master of Engineering Management|
|Year & campus||2019 — Parkville|
|Fees information||Subject EFTSL, level, discipline and census date|
|Study level & type||Graduate Coursework|
|Credit points||100 credit points|
|Duration||12 months full time or 24 months part time|
The Master of Engineering Management has been developed in conjunction with Melbourne Business School to offer broader business study opportunities to our students. Students will choose from selected Master of Management subject offerings.
Graduates may then be eligible for advanced standing into the Master of Management if they choose to continue their business studies.
The Master of Engineering Management is offered in two specialisations: Project Management and Change Management.
- Project Management is for engineers to develop advanced project management skills in managerial roles.
- Change Management is for engineers who are interested in fast-tracking their careers into managerial roles.