About this course
Tony Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
First Year Coordinator: Leith McPherson email@example.com
Second Year Coordinator: Sapidah Kian firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Year Coordinator: Budi Miller email@example.com
Currently enrolled students:
- In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
(a) the Victorian Certificate of Education including
- VCE Units 3 and 4 – either a study score of at least 25 in one of English, English Language; or
- Literature or a study score of at least 30 in English as an Additional Language;
(b) the International Baccalaureate Diploma including
- at least Grade 4 in English or English B (Standard Level or Higher Level);
(c) a senior secondary program, foundation studies program or equivalent approved by the Academic Board including appropriate English language studies.
- an audition, test, interview, workshop, portfolio or folio presentation, as prescribed by the Academic Board for the stream to which entry is sought.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance, and
- performance in the audition, test, interview, workshop, portfolio or folio.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. For applicants who have not completed the Victorian Certificate of Education or the International Baccalaureate Diploma, the undergraduate English language requirements must be met.
Note. For applications through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre, “middle-band” selection adjustments are made only on the basis of eligibility for Access Melbourne.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providing support to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Student Equity and Disability Support website. http://services.unimelb.edu.au/student-equity/home
Last updated: 12 August 2020