About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Subject options
- Further study
1. The Selection Committee will evaluate the applicant’s ability to pursue successfully the course using the following criteria:
· successful completion of the VCE (or an equivalent qualification) with a study score of at least 25 in Units 3 and 4 English/English Language/Literature, or a study score of at least 30 in Units 3 and 4 ESL. Minimum ATAR is not applicable.
· performance in the selection test process leading to possible short listing for interview and folio presentation.
2. The Selection Committee will conduct interviews with those shortlisted and may call for referee reports or employer references to elucidate any of the matters referred to above.
Core participation requirements
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/