Graduate Certificate in Palliative Care (GC-PALCARE) // Entry and participation requirements
About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Further study
Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education
Further Information: https://study.unimelb.edu.au/find/courses/graduate/graduate-certificate-in-palliative-care
Email: email@example.comPhone: + 61 3 8344 0149 Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm AEST/AEDT. Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification in medicine, nursing, allied health profession, science or social science, and
- documented evidence of at least two years relevant professional work experience in a medical, nursing, scientific or allied health environment.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking and/or assessing applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic qualification and performance; and
- the professional experience.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 18 September 2021