About this course
Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing EducationFurther Information: https://study.unimelb.edu.au/find/courses/graduate/master-of-surgical-education/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: + 61 3 8344 0149 Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm AEST/AEDT.
Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.
In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- a Doctor of Medicine or a Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery or equivalent qualification; and
- at least two years of documented relevant clinical work experience.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking and/or assessing applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic qualification and performance; and
- the professional experience.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. The minimum English language requirements for this course are Band 7.0
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 18 December 2020