Specialist Certificate in Eye Banking (SC-EYEBANK) // Entry and participation requirements
About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Further study
Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education
Further Information: https://study.unimelb.edu.au/find/courses/graduate/specialist-certificate-in-the-fundamentals-of-eye-banking
Email: email@example.comPhone: + 61 3 8344 0149 Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm AEST/AEDT. Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in health or medical science, and;
- At least 3 years of professional documented work experience in a relevant health or medical science field,
- At least 7 years of professional documented work experience in a relevant health or medical science field
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking and/or assessing applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- Prior academic qualification and performance; and/or
- The professional experience.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
- Fundamentals in Eye Banking, must be completed prior to Eye Donation for Transplantation and Principles of Eye Bank Practice.
- Eye Donation for Transplantation and Principles of Eye Bank Practice can be completed simultaneously or separately in any order.
Last updated: 18 December 2020