- Assignment 1: Project Report, Individual Assessment (15%) requiring approximately 15 to 20 hours of work not exceeding 1000 words per student, (Hurdle 40%);
- Assignment 2: Project report, Group Assessment (15%) requiring approximately 15 to 20 hours of work, not exceeding 1000 words per student, (Hurdle 40%);
- Assignment 3: Project Report, Group Assessment (40%) requiring approximately 45 to 55 hours of work not exceeding 2500 words per student, (Hurdle 40%);
- In Lecture Weekly Testing (20%) requiring approximately30 to 35 hours of work,
- Attendance at and participation in tutorials including all site visits. Examples of participation include individual and group analysis of construction and property related matters in preparation of project reports (10%).
Note that group assignments are carried out on the basis of students forming groups of four students.
- Student is required to at least meet the hurdle requirement for each of the above four (4) components of assessment.
- Minimum 80% attendance at tutorials is a hurdle requirement.