|Year of offer||2019|
|Subject level||Graduate coursework|
|Fees||Subject EFTSL, Level, Discipline & Census Date|
Valuation for statutory purposes including rating. Examination of all taxes affecting property, including land tax. Compulsory acquisition and compensation.
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of the subject students should be able to:
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of taxation affecting property;
- Prepare a compensation report; and
- Be involved in a moot court.
On completion of the subject students should have developed the following skills and capabilities:
- Working in a group environment.
- Writing of a compensation report.