You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
- Ten pieces of written assignments (throughout the semester) 15%
- Ten best of eleven on line quizzes (one per week, weeks 2-12) 5%
- Continuous oral assessment (throughout the semester) 15%
- A mid-semester written test (during the middle of the semester) 20%
- A 10-minute oral examination (during the examination period) 15%
- A 2-hour written examination (during the examination period) 30%
- Hurdle requirement: Class attendance is required for this subject; if you do not attend a minimum of 80% of classes without an approved exemption you will not be eligible for a pass in this subject.
- Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. In-class assessment tasks missed without approval will not be marked. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Last updated: 22 January 2021