You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
- Continuous homework assessment, 8 pieces of written assignments (throughout the semester) 15%
- An argumentative or evaluative essay of 1000 words (due after Easter non-teaching period) 25%
- Continuous speaking assessment (throughout the semester) 15%
- A 15-minute oral examination (during the examination period) 15%
- A 2-hour written examination (during the examination period) 30%
- Hurdle requirement: Class attendance is required for this subject; if you do not attend a minimum of 80% of classes without an approved exemption you will not be eligible for a pass in this subject.
- Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Last updated: 16 June 2020