Chemical Engineering Minor Thesis (CHEN90030) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- A written report of up to 35 pages, not including appendices, diagrams, tables, computations and computer output (50%). Time commitment of approximately 180-200 hours. Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 2 to 4 will be assessed through the student's written report. Written reports will be due during the first week of the exam period at the end of semester
- A 15 minute oral presentation supported either by powerpoint slides or a poster with a further 15 minutes for response to questions (25%). Time commitment of approximately 80-100 hours. ILOs 2 to 4 will be assessed through the student's presentation. Oral presentations will be scheduled during the last 2 weeks of semester.
- Conduct will be assessed on the student's understanding and their active participation in the project (25%). ILO 1 will be assessed through the student's performance in research workspace. Assessed throughout the teaching periods within semester.
Last updated: 3 November 2022