You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
- Individual Cluster Computing Assignment, requiring approximately 25 - 30 hours programming and 2000 word report (10%)
- Group-based Cloud programming assignment system, requiring approximately 50-55 hours programming and 5000 word report (40%)
- A 2 hour end-of-semester written examination (50%).
Hurdle requirement: To pass the subject students must obtain at least:
- 25/50 in assignment/project work
- And 25/50 in the end-of-semester written examination.
Intended Learning Outcome (ILO) 1 is addressed in all assessment components. ILO 2 is addressed in the project work, ILO 3 in the first assignment.
Last updated: 5 December 2019