- Up to 4 short programming assignments that will be due between week 3 and week 10, requiring approximately of 20 - 30 hours of work. (20% total)
- A final, open-ended research project requiring approximately 30-40 hours of work (30%), due at the end of the semester (week 11-12).
- One 2-hour end-of-semester examination (50%).
Hurdle requirement: To pass the subject, students must obtain at least:
- 50% overall
- 25/50 in the continuous assessment
- 25/50 in the end-of-semester written examination.
Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 1 and 2 are addressed in the lectures, workshops, and exam; ILOs 3 and 4 are addressed in the assignments and project.
Last updated: 3 November 2022