You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
- Attendance and participation: It is compulsory that each student circulates via email a work-in-progress script (equivalent to 250 words) in weeks 7-11. Attendance and participation is also expected in the workshopping of classmates’ scripts (10%)
- A 1,500 word essay exploring a key artist and their technical and conceptual innovations in writing for performance, due in week 6 (30%)
- A 5 minute script for a solo performance or monologue (equivalent to 750 words), to be read/performed in class during weeks 9-11 (20%)
- A 1,500 word original script for performance, submitted during the examination period (40%)
- Hurdle requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject. Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 7 July 2021