- W. Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell, in Complete Poems, W Blake (Penguin).
- T. DeQuincey, Confessions of an English Opium Eater and Other Writings (OUP).
- W. Hazlitt, Liber Amoris, in Selected Writings (Penguin).
- J. F. Lyotard, ‘Answering the Question: What Is Postmodernism?’, in The Postmodern Condition: A Report on Knowledge (U of Minnesota P).
- D. Malouf, Remembering Babylon (Penguin).
- M. Shelley, Mathilda, in The Mary Shelley Reader, ed. B. T. Bennett, et al (OUP).
- D. M. Thomas, The White Hotel (Penguin).
- D. Wordsworth, The Grasmere and Alfoxden Journals (OUP).
- W. Wordsworth, William Wordsworth: The Pedlar, Tintern Abbey, The Two-Part Prelude (Cambridge UP).
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Specialisation (formal) Gender Studies Specialisation (formal) Gender Studies Informal specialisation Gender Studies Informal specialisation English and Theatre Specialisation (formal) Gender Studies Specialisation (formal) English and Theatre Studies Specialisation (formal) Gender Studies Informal specialisation PD-ARTS Social Theory Specialisation (formal) English and Theatre Studies Informal specialisation PD-ARTS Gender Studies Informal specialisation PD-ARTS English and Theatre Studies
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
Subject coordinator approval required
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 6 December 2019