- If there is a Man (P Levi) Abacus by Sphere Books 1987
- Everything is Illuminated (J S Foer) Penguin 2002
- A Women in Berlin (Anonymous) Metropolitan Books 2005
- Auschwitz and After (C Delbo) Yale University Press 1997
- Additional material to be supplied by the department
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Major French Studies Specialisation (formal) French Studies Specialisation (formal) Italian Studies Specialisation (formal) Russian Studies Specialisation (formal) Spanish and Latin American Studies Major German Studies Minor European Studies Major Italian Studies Major Russian Studies Major Spanish and Latin American Studies
- Breadth options
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 25 August 2020