|Fees||Look up fees|
Animation Studio 2B Students plan, design and produce a short animated film. This production is to be completed to a professional broadcast standard.
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of this subject students should be able to:
- demonstrate an extension of their understanding of animation methods through a folio of exercises and animation challenges;
- demonstrate developed animation filmmaking skills with analog and digital technologies;
- apply production techniques to express screen-based ideas;
- demonstrate further development in their creativity through production and show an understanding of professional requirements;
- work effectively in a studio environment;
- demonstrate observational and analytical drawing skills for animation.
On completing this subject students will be able to:-
- communicate in visual form;
- plan and organise their work within the resources and time frame available.
- lead a team and work collaboratively;
- apply practical knowledge to practical problems;
- begin to develop a set of flexible and transferable skills for different types of employment.
Last updated: 29 October 2019