|Fees||Look up fees|
WRITING ANIMATION 2
Advanced investigating and writing animation building on objectives accomplished in Writing Animation 1.
In addition to further studies in fictional story and non-narrative writing, students will engage in writing from other perspectives and sources using adaptation and responses to factual material. Students will experience writing solo as well as leading a group writing project.
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of this subject students should be able to:-
- Apply methods of sourcing and adapting other forms of writing, audio and visual works into a an animation screenplay;
- Generate a professionally presented screenplay suitable for an animation production;
- Apply modalities different to text in storytelling and non-narrative works such as using drawing and audio;
- Write and lead as part of a team.
On completing this subject students will exhibit:-
- Strategies for working on a collaborative a project;
- Gain an insight into how to transform an idea from it’s infancy into a plan for a workable project;
- Pitching skills;
- Feedback analysis skills
- Increase their capacity to research and instigate an idea into a proposal;
- Competency for standard screenplay presentation and formatting.
Last updated: 29 October 2019