French Translation (FREN20004) // Further information
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
- Stylistique comparée du français et de l'anglais , J. Darbelnet and J.P. Vinay, Paris : Didier, 1996
- Texts will be available on the LMS
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Specialisation (formal) French Studies Major Ancient, Medieval and Early Modern Studies Major Major French Studies
- Breadth options
This subject is available as breadth in the following courses:
- Links to additional information
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
Language Placement Test required
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 20 May 2023