Urban Tree Management (HORT20019) // Further information
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
Recommended texts and other resources
- Arboriculture: Integrated Management of Landscape Trees Shrubs and Vines (R W Harris, J R Clark and N P Matheny), Prentice-Hall, 2004
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Course Associate Degree in Urban Horticulture
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 3 November 2022