- Two pieces of written works, 200 words each due early and late semester (20%)
- A journal ongoing throughout semester (10%)
- Three 1 hour revision tests due early, mid and late semester (10% each)
- A 2 hour written examination due during examination period (30%)
- A 5-minute oral examination due during examination period (5%)
- Class participation throughout semester (5%)
Hurdle requirement: Class attendance is required for this subject; if you do not attend a minimum of 80% of classes without an approved exemption you will not be eligible for a pass in this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Last updated: 21 April 2021