|Year of offer||2019|
|Fees||Subject EFTSL, Level, Discipline & Census Date|
Students will be required to write a thesis of 15,000 words on a topic approved by the supervisor.
Intended learning outcomes
Students who successfully complete this subject will:
- have an ability to evaluate research and professional literature concerning Islam and Muslim affairs.
- have a capacity to articulate their findings and views in oral and written presentations.
- have an advanced understanding of major issues and sensitivities regarding Islam and Muslim affairs.
- have a capacity to engage where appropriate with issues to do with Islam and Muslim affairs, and
- have an appreciation of the design, conduct and reporting of research.
Last updated: 9 November 2018