- Three language online tests (200 words each) in weeks 5, 8 and 11 [15%]
- Contemporary Italy mini-project (400 words) in week 10 [10%]
- Contemporary Italy history project (equivalent to 1200 words) in week 11 [30%]
- A group assignment based on the work-integrated learning project (equivalent to 800 words) in week 12 [20%]
- A 1 hour final exam (equivalent to 1000 words) during the examination period [25%]
Hurdle Requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 16 June 2020