- One written task in class (400 words each) due in Week 8 (10%)
- One written assignment (1200 words) due in week 12 (30%)
- One 1-hour mid-semester test (equivalent to 800 words) (20%)
- One oral presentation (equivalent to 600 words) from week 9 to 12 (15%)
- One final project (equivalent to 800 words) during the examination period (20%)
- Participation in class (including 2 pop test, equivalent to total of 200 words) throughout the semester (5%)
Hurdle Requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 16 June 2020