- Three small assignments (equivalent to 200 words each) due in weeks 5, 8, 11 [15%]
- Literature essay (800 words) due in week 10 [20%]
- 5 minute oral presentation (equivalent to 400 words) throughout the semester [10%]
- Reflective learning journal (equivalent to 800 words) twice during the semester and during the examination period [20%]
- A major theatre project (equivalent to 1200 words) plus a critical role statement (200 words) due during the examination period [35%]
Hurdle Requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 21 December 2019