- Practice application paper of 1000 words where students write up a practical issue related to key themes in the subject, due in the first week of the teaching period (20%)
- Syndicate project (group presentation and individual paper):
- Group presentation, due in the last week of the teaching period (20%)
- Individual paper of 1500 words exploring key aspect of the group presentation, due in the week after the face-to-face class concludes (20%)
- Professional reflection paper of 2500 words where students apply key concepts from the course to the practical issue from assessment task 1, due four weeks the teaching period concludes (40%)
- Hurdle requirement: students are required to attend a minimum of 100% of classes in order to pass this subject and regular class participation is expected.