Psychiatry of Old Age (PSYT90004) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- Written assignment including brief literature review - Psychiatry of Old Age focus, 2000 words, due mid term [50%]
- Essay - set topic will focus on vocational aspects of the psychiatrist role (Capstone), 2000 words, Due end of term [50%]
- Hurdle requirement: submission of either: 2 RANZCP Workplace Based Assessments (WBAs) by workplace supervisors OR 2 Workplace Practical Activity Log sheets (WPALs). (each WBA/WPAL is equivalent to 90 minutes clinical work based assessment). Due end of term.
- Hurdle requirement: 75% attendance of sessions (for face to face students) OR 75% completion of online modules (for online students). Through term.
Last updated: 3 November 2022