Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (PSYT90006) // Further information
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- Quay, H C, Werry, J S (eds) (1986) Psychopathological Disorders of Childhood, 3rd edition. John Wiley & Sons, New York
- Rutter, M (ed) Developmental Psychiatry, American Psychiatric Press, Washington DC, 1987
- Rutter, M., Taylor E. (eds) (2002) Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Modern Approaches, 4th edition, Blackwell Scientific, Oxford
- Rutter M, Tumma, Lann (eds) (11988) Assessment and Diagnosis in Child Psychopathology, Guildford Press, New York
- Subject notes
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (CAP), subject to applicants meeting the entry requirements for the course.
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Course Master of Psychiatry Course Master of Psychiatry
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
Students wishing to take this subject under Community Access must meet the course entry requirements to be eligible.
Last updated: 3 November 2022