Substance Use Disorders (PSYT90059) // Further information
You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- Solomon, J., Zimberg, S. & Shollar, E. (ed) (1993), Dual diagnosis: Evaluation, Treatment, Training and Program Development, Plenum Medical Books Co, New York
- Gitlow S. (2006), Substance Use Disorders, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia
- Cami J & Farre M (2003), Mechanisms of disease: Drug Addiction, New England Journal of Medicine 2003: 349 (10) pp. 975-986
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Course Master of Psychiatry Course Master of Psychiatry
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
Students wishing to take this subject under Community Access must meet the course entry requirements to be eligible.
Last updated: 3 November 2022