Special Topics in Psychiatry (PSYT90094) // Further information
You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- Tom Burns ‘Our Necessary Shadow: The Nature And Meaning Of Psychiatry’ Allen Lane 2013
- AIHW 2013. Mental health services in brief 2013. Cat. no. HSE 141. Canberra: AIHW.
- Kate Richards ‘Madness: a memoir’ Penguin 2013
- Nikolas Rose, Joelle M. Abi-Rached (2013) ‘Neuro: The New Brain Sciences and the Management of the Mind.’ Princeton University Press
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Course Master of Psychiatry Course Master of Psychiatry
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
Students applying to do this subject under the Community Access Program must meet the course entry requirements to be eligible. Please refer to the Master of Psychiatry Handbook Entry
Last updated: 3 November 2022