- Tarea 1 (250 words) due in week 5 [7.5%]
- Tarea 2 (250 words) due in week 9 [7.5%]
- Tarea 3 (250 words) due in week 12 [7.5%]
- Argumentative composition (750 words) due in weeks 8 and 12 (This consists of two versions of the same work to be submitted via Turnitin. The second submission will be a revised version of the first assignment after feedback, with a reflective learning paragraph) [20%]
- Discussion Board (250 words) every Monday (a minimum of one 30-word contribution per week on LMS. Language is not assessed) [5%]
- Oral Test (750 words) due in week 10 (Role-play and conversation - details on LMS) [17.5%]
- Final exam (1500 words) during the examination period [35%]
Hurdle Requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All pieces of work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 9 September 2021