|Year of offer||Not available in 2019|
|Subject level||Undergraduate Level 2|
|Fees||Subject EFTSL, Level, Discipline & Census Date|
This subject should build on the basic skills developed in Performing Arts Practice 2A. Progressing on from introduction and foundation studies, students will be introduced to the management and minor team leadership roles. The student should be assigned to a role within another module or performance style.
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of this subject students should have demonstrated knowledge of:
- How to work on a theatrical production within the Performance Technology major in a different role or performance genre.
- How to apply their skills in a professional capacity as a member of a production crew in a different role or performance genre.
On completing this subject students should have:
- time management and planning skills through managing and organising workloads for recommended reading, essay and assignment completion;
- demonstrated capacities for artistic imagination, creativity, transformation and interpretation;
- demonstrated practical skills in respect of critical analysis, problem solving, report writing, team work and oral and written communication;
- contributed to a range of visual/performing arts environments as artistic collaborators and leaders.