- One 1500 word essay presenting a critical account of the causes of catastrophe and the value of catastrophe in theoretical terms, due week 5 (30%)
- A tutorial paper using the current week’s case study, providing an account of the causes of the catastrophe, or the value of the catastrophe, due weeks 5-12 (20%)
- A 2000 word case study using a case not covered in the readings, providing an account of the causes and the value of the catastrophe, due at the end of semester (50%)
- Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject.
- All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. After five days late assessment will not be marked. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.