You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
VETS90081 Professional Portfolio B is a pass/fail only subject.
The assessment components comprise:
- Attendance at and participation in practicals in the chosen track
- Attendance at and participation in communication practicals
- Attendance at and participation in careers training
- Submission of a draft curriculum vitae (up to 1000 words) and a cover letter (up to 500 words) for a professional job application (due by the end of Week 3 of Semester 2)
- Recording of a simulated job interview, due by the end of Week 3 of Semester 2
- A 15-minute clinical skills proficiency test (direct observational assessment of proficiency in performing set clinical and diagnostic tasks), scheduled between Weeks 4 and 8 of Semester 2
- Submission of up to four written reflective pieces (each up to 500 words) (due during Semester 2)
- Submission of a collated and revised professional e-Portfolio (up to 1500 words) (due at the end of Week 14 of Semester 2)
Students are required to pass the subject. To pass, students must:
- Attend and participate in at least 80% of the practical classes in the chosen track.
- Attend and participate in the communication practicals.
- Attend and participate in careers training.
- Pass the clinical skills proficiency test, and
- Meet the milestones for submission of the curriculum vitae, cover letter, recording of a simulated job interview, written reflective pieces and the e-Portfolio
Last updated: 11 December 2019