|Fees||Look up fees|
Students will develop instrumental, vocal or conducting technique to a level appropriate to a fourth year of study and a sophisticated awareness of the stylistic and interpretative characteristics of the repertory studies.
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of the subject, students should be able to:
- perform technically based repertoire with fluency;
- identify and develop musically appropriate solutions for technical difficulties;
- evaluate and respond to technical demands in selected repertoire; and
- respond with musical understanding to the aesthetic qualities of technical repertoire.
Students who have studied this subject should develop and enhance:
- problem solving skills
- skills in critical thinking and self-evaluation.
Last updated: 2 December 2019