|Fees||Look up fees|
A minor thesis based on original research, on a topic to be approved by the course coordinator.
Intended learning outcomes
Students who successfully complete this subject should:
- have gained experience in the production of a sustained piece of philosophical writing;
- made a contribution towards the solution of the selected question;
- completed a thesis based on original research and revealing an awareness of current theoretical directions in their chosen field.
students who successfully complete this subject will:
- undertake advanced study in a specialized branch of philosophy as determined by the student;
- acquire research skills and an understanding of the methods required for advanced research in philosophy.
Last updated: 2 December 2019