|Fees||Look up fees|
Students will develop an epidemiological research question and attempt to answer the question either by a systematic review of the published and unpublished literature with or without a meta-analysis, or by the analysis of an existing data set, or by the development of a research protocol.
Intended learning outcomes
At the end of this subject, students are expected to be able to:
- Develop and execute a substantial, research-based project
- Justify the research question using available evidence,
- Summarise, analyse and interpret research findings,
- Present research findings to a non-expert audience
- Write reports suitable for use by public health practitioners or write manuscripts for publication.
Last updated: 2 December 2019