Term 2 - Online
|Fees||Look up fees|
This subject will introduce students to the core elements of Implementation Science theory. It will expose students to a number of different implementation conceptual models and frameworks and apply these to real life examples of implementation in the human service sector. The subject will discuss the multiple aspects of an implementation system, including the role of leadership and the outer content for successful implementation. Furthermore, students will learn about the importance of systematically using data, information, and knowledge to set and drive change, evidence actual implementation, tracking outcomes and driving continuous improvement throughout the implementation cycle.
Intended learning outcomes
At the completion of this subject, students should be able to:
- understand the core elements of Implementation Science;
- apply the theory of Implementation Science to practice examples; and
- understand the role of evidence in practice.
On completion of this subject, students will have:
- demonstrated development of problem-solving skills
- enhanced analytic skills
- demonstrated skill in written communication
Last updated: 2 December 2019