The Graduate Diploma allows students who have completed an undergraduate degree to refocus or expand their body of knowledge by completing the requirement of one of the undergraduate majors (or equivalent) in the Bachelor of Science not already completed. The Graduate Diploma provides a pathway to the Master of Science Streams.
Intended learning outcomes
Students who complete the Graduate Diploma should:
- Demonstrate an independent approach to knowledge that uses rigorous methods of inquiry and appropriate theories and methodologies that are applied with intellectual honesty and a respect for ethical values;
- Apply critical and analytical skills and methods to the identification and resolution of problems;
- Act as informed and critically discriminating participants within the community of scholars, as citizens and in the work force;
- Communicate effectively;
- Commit to continuous learning;
- Be proficient in the use of appropriate modern technologies, such as the computer and other information.
Last updated: 22 April 2021