About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Majors, minors and specialisations
- Further study
Currently enrolled students:
- General information: https://ask.unimelb.edu.au
- Further information:
The Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree requires the completion of 100 points of study at fourth-year level.
- Pure honours usually consists a 50 point thesis (15,000 words), a research methods subject (12.50 points) and three coursework subjects (37.50) in one area of study.
- Combined honours usually consists of a 50 points thesis (15,000 words) and a research methods subject (12.50 points) in one area of study, and three coursework subjects in the combined area of study (37.50 points).
Please note: this structure may vary depending on specialisation.
Honours students are required to achieve an honours grade (ie. H1, H2A, H2B, H3) for each subject and thesis component of their course in order to complete to the degree.
For information on policies that govern this degree students should refer to the information on the Melbourne Policy Library.
Last updated: 28 September 2023