Please refer to the return to campus page for more information on these delivery modes and students who can enrol in each mode based on their location.
There are no specifically prescribed or recommended texts for this subject.
- Subject notes
- The student will need access to a computer. The minimum recommended computer specification is outlined in https://msd.unimelb.edu.au/current-students/student-experience/it-support
- Software required: Rhinoceros V6 (Apple-Mac user will require Window Operating System) & modelling material as advice during the subject. Rhino V6 is available on MyUniApps and can be accessed with a free 90 days trial from the Software developer website. Students will also need access to Adobe software including Photoshop, In-Design Illustrator and Premier. The specific design studio will require the use of other software which are predominantly free for education use, such as Unreal Engine, and Autodesk Products. This will be advised at least two weeks before the commencement of the subject. For detail refer to http://newpaper.space/about/
- Subject may have off campus activities with incidental cost for travel and accommodation - detail will be published on the subject’s website www.newpaper.space, usually published the first week of April 2021.
- Off-campus study
This subject has a field work component
Subject may have off campus activities with incidental cost for travel and accommodation - detail will be published on the subject's website www.newpaper.space, usually published the first week of April 2021.
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Informal specialisation Environments Discipline subjects
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 12 November 2021