About this course
The Bachelor of Science requires the successful completion of 300 credit points.
- SCIE10005 - Today’s Science Tomorrow’s World (12.5 pts Level 1 - compulsory subject to be taken in the first semester of study)
- 225 credit points of Science subjects including
- a minimum of 62.5 credit points of Level 1 discipline subjects
- a minimum of 62.5 credit points of Level 2 discipline subjects
- a minimum of 75 credit points of Level 3 discipline subjects
- 50 credit points of Breadth subjects including
- a maximum of 25 credit points of Level 1 Breadth subjects
- The remaining 12.5 points may consist of either Science or Breadth subjects. You must still meet all other course rules.
- a maximum of 125 credit points of Level 1 subjects
- Completion of one Major
- a minimum of two Distinct level 1 areas of study
- a maximum of 37.5 points from any Distinct level 1 areas of study
Level 1 subject study area
- Completion of at least 50 points of Level 1 study before proceeding to the next subject year level is normally required.
- Inclusive of SCIE10005 - Today’s Science, Tomorrow’s World
Level 2 subject study area
- Completion of at least 50 points of Level 2 study before proceeding to the next subject year level is normally required.
Science Discipline Subjects
A full list of subjects available for science credit for the new generation Bachelor of Science course (B-SCI):
Find breadth subjects
Use the Handbook Search function to find subjects that can be used as breadth studies in the Bachelor of Science
Last updated: 1 December 2021