About this course
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- within the last 5 years, a Bachelor of Fine Arts with a 05/2014 BH-FA weighted average mark of at least H2B (70%), or equivalent, with a major relevant to the discipline stream within the Bachelor of Fine Arts (Degree with Honours) that they seek to enter;
- one or more of an audition, test, interview, workshop, portfolio or folio presentation, as prescribed by the Academic Board for the discipline stream that they seek to enter.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance, and
- performance in any required audition, test, interview, workshop, portfolio or folio presentation, and
- the availability of supervision and resources in suitable areas. Quotas may be applied to the degree as a whole or to individual discipline streams.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. For applicants who have not completed the Victorian Certificate of Education or the International Baccalaureate Diploma, the undergraduate English language requirements must be met.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 7 December 2022