About this course
Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education
Further Information: https://study.unimelb.edu.au/find/courses/graduate/master-of-clinical-optometry/
- In order to be considered for entry, applications must have completed:
- a four-year undergraduate degree in Optometry, or equivalent or;
- professional experience deemed by the Selection Committee to be equivalent to a four-year Australian degree in Optometry
Meeting this requirement does not guarantee selection
- In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and, if relevant
- any documented relevant professional experience.
- The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instructions.
- Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applications seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 12 November 2022