Informal specialisationYear: 2023
Assoc Prof Valerie Francis
Melbourne School of Design
Currently enrolled students:
- Further information: http://msd.unimelb.edu.au
- Email: http://msd.unimelb.edu.au
THERE IS NO FURTHER ENTRY INTO THIS SPECIALISTION
THE COURSE STRUCTURE BELOW ONLY APPLIES TO RE-ENROLLING STUDENTS WHO COMMENCED THEIR STUDIES PRIOR TO 2016
The specialisation in corporate management is conceived to give students the ability to analyse and understand the relationship between companies, industry and markets in construction, so as to allow them to assume strategic roles in the corporate structures active in it.
Intended learning outcomes
- Understand the operations of firms within the construction production process;
- Analyse management issues relating to contemporary businesses within the construction industry;
- Evaluate the influence of economics, government policy and regulations, labour, technology and innovation on the construction industry.
Last updated: 24 January 2023