To learn more, visit 2023 Course and subject delivery.
There are no specifically prescribed or recommended texts for this subject.
- Subject notes
- The student will need access to a computer. The minimum recommended computer specification is outlined in https://msd.unimelb.edu.au/current-students/student-experience/it-support
- Software required: Rhinoceros V6 (Apple-Mac user will require Window Operating System) & modelling material as advice during the subject. Rhino V6 is available on MyUniApps and can be accessed with a free 90 days trial from the Software developer website. Students will also need access to Adobe software including Photoshop, In-Design Illustrator and Premier. The specific design studio will require the use of other software which are predominantly free for education use, such as Unreal Engine, and Autodesk Products. This will be advised at least two weeks before the commencement of the subject. For detail refer to www.projecttoria.com
- Subject may have off campus activities with incidental cost for travel and accommodation - detail will be published on the subject’s website www.projecttoria.com, usually published the first week of April 2023.
- Incidental costs
Students will be required to purchase modelling and exhibition materials for the course excluding software; cost approx. $250 to $350 per person. Subject may have off campus activities with incidental cost for travel and accommodation - detail will be published on the subject's website www.projecttoria.com, usually published the first week of April. This subject will involve the following software: Adobe Creative Suite, Rhinoceros. Details of software availability and pricing are captured at https://msd.unimelb.edu.au/graduate-research/resources/it-support#software. Subject has a quota of 45 (this quota applies to the combined enrolments in ABPL30063 andABPL90386)
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 14 March 2023