To learn more, visit 2023 Course and subject delivery.
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
There are no specifically prescribed or recommended texts for this subject.
- Subject notes
- Laboratory coat and safety glasses are required.
- Students should be familiar with the University policy on Plagiarism and must agree with the Anti-Plagiarism declaration for each Assessment Activity.
- Completion and submission of all assessment activities by the submission dates indicated in the subject practical manual is a compulsory requirement of the subject.
Students concerned they may be asked to participate in animal use activities to which they have a conscientious objection should raise the matter with their subject coordinator at the earliest opportunity to increase the chances that alternative arrangements can be made. In line with the policy relative to Conscientious Objection to Animal Use (MPF1182), the University will endeavour to make reasonable accommodation for conscientious objections of students in this area, although it will not always be possible to excuse students from particular activities. For more details on this policy, please go to http://policy.unimelb.edu.au/MPF1182.
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Informal specialisation Science Discipline subjects - new generation B-SCI
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
quota subject - application deadline as per http://biomedicalsciences.unimelb.edu.au/study/current-student-information/quota-subjects
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 10 November 2023