Semester 1 (Extended) - Online
Semester 2 (Extended) - Online
|Fees||Look up fees|
This subject, together with EDUC90334 Minor Project in Education 2, comprises the Capstone experience for Stream B (non-placement pathway) of the Master of Learning Intervention. Drawing on theory, knowledge and skills developed throughout the Master of Learning Intervention, students will complete a critical literature review focused on a research topic related to their individual specialisation of disability, learning difficulties or deaf education.
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of this subject, students should be able to:
- Carry out the planning for a substantial research-based project.
- Demonstrate knowledge of a particular area of concern in education.
- Apply research designs to investigate educational issues in disability, learning difficulties and deaf education.
- Analyse literature to develop a literature review.
- Use research findings to advance professional knowledge in learning and behavioural interventions.
This subject will develop the following set of key transferable skills:
- Critical reasoning and thinking.
- Problem solving.
- Evidence based decision making.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Self-reflection, career awareness and lifelong learning.
- Active and participatory citizenship.
Last updated: 10 November 2023